Are you interested in cars and looking for stable employment? Are you handy and not afraid to work? Would you like to create something outstanding and useful? Apply and join our SKODA team.
What will you do?
- The world of strategy, digitization, sales, finance, purchasing, marketing and HR will open up to you
- Under the guidance of a mentor, you will get your bearings and job rotations will enable you to get to know the whole company.
- You will participate in trainings, language courses and other development activities.
- Furthermore, you can look forward to regular excursions, meetings with managers, and specialist lectures on selected topics.
- Moreover, you will participate in interesting projects with other trainees in the areas of Corporate Social Responsibility, Networking and Marketing
What do we require?
- Completed university studies when starting the trainee program (max. 2 years from completion)
- OR you could be bachelor’s graduate, studying master’s degree remotely
- English at an advanced level, German is a plus
- Internships during the studies
- Work or study abroad experience is a plus
What will you gain?
- A chance to try working on unique projects with the support of our experts.
- A mentor to help you with job rotations and career issues
- A unique opportunity to get to know the various departments of ŠKODA AUTO
- International experience in one of our strategic plants (Germany, Spain, India, Kazakhstan, etc.)
- An opportunity to become part of the international trainee community and make contacts that will be useful to you in the future
- Financial evaluation up to CZK 50,000 per month (according to finished level of education)
- Monthly contribution to supplementary pension CZK 1,500
Possibility to provide accommodation at minimal cost
- Up to 60 employee benefits, including, for example, car rental or subsidized meals at a workplace canteen
- Start in March 2023
- Mladá Boleslav