We have so many plans! Help us make them into real projects. Become part of the start-up team!
As the Marketing Lead you will be part of a dynamic young team with the goal to create a learning community among the students as well as the employees.
You will lead the marketing strategy and implementation. As such, you will be responsible for our branding as well as our performance marketing campaigns geared towards attracting thousands of potential students to our application process and hundreds of students every 2-3 months to our month-long selection boot camps in Prague. Our student and marketing footprint will be international, so our working language and marketing activities will be Czech and English.
What will you do?
- Make sure all organic and paid marketing is up and running across different channels
- Strategize, build and execute online campaigns on channels such as Facebook and Google Advertisement
- Setup and manage the conversion funnel from generating interest, to registration all the way to showing up at our “piscines” (recruiting bootcamps)
- Create and execute open days and introductions to attract more IT students. You will be a key representative of our IT school
- Create and execute the communication and events during the bootcamps that happen multiple times per year
- Be the person of contact for our partners and fellows to help them become our ambassador
- Be the point of contact for press, but also actively search for new press opportunities
- Interest in helping to shape and promote new concepts
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in planning and implementing marketing strategy and campaigns for an organisation
- Solid experience in online performance marketing (esp. Google and Facebook)
- Some experience in owning and managing the marketing budget for an organisation
- Solid experience in running social media for an organisation
- Entrepreneurial mindset and can-do attitude; ownership of tasks and projects; balanced and patient character
- Effective and charming communication skills in English and Czech (other languages esp. French and German highly welcome)
- Positive attitude to working with special-needs students and colleagues