Projects for foreign markets
ŠKODA AUTO offers its university full-time students the opportunity to gain valuable experience as interns in the Czech Republic’s biggest company.
Co u nás budete dělat?
- Support of project work
- Creation of presentations
- Analysis of the competitors
- Consolidation of technical and other product data
Co musíte znát, mít a umět?
- Full-time university studies or studies at a Business College (economics)
- Knowledge of English - communicative level (English level – B2)
- Knowledge of German - fluent (German level – C1)
- MS Office, MS Windows and internet knowledge
- Financial and technical knowledge
Co od nás můžete získat?
- Reward between CZK 120,- and CZK 180,-/hour (depending on the study phase)
- Possibility to try working with a team of experienced professionals
- Experience of working for the biggest company in the Czech Republic with a good reputation around the world
- Range of practical benefits such as: catering allowance, accommodation in the ŠKODA AUTO dormitory (limited capacity), tours around the plant and ŠKODA AUTO Museum, reduction for purchase of SW and HW Microsoft, HP and IBM and more
- Possibility of career growth within the Student Talent Pool
- Flexible working time (as agreed upon with the supervisor of the trainee program/ diploma thesis
- Possible further cooperation on diploma thesis (according to agreement with the internship program supervisor)