Frontend and Bumper design engineer (m/w)
Working unit creating developing front part of automobile (Frontend), front and back bumper, front bonnet and related mechanical parts, front wing, bumper reinforcement, plastic wheel trim and thresholds, plastic wheel artch, tow bar.
Co u nás budete dělat?
- Determine Frontend and Bumper design and construction
- Discuss with selected suppliers throughout the development of the work
- Collaborate with other departments of development, production, quality, purchasing and logistics
- Suggest measures to remove any defects and comments from the part tests
- Cooperate with other development departments across the VW Group
- Perform detailed bumper construction in Catia and review design proposals
- Analyze competitive front-end solutions
Co musíte znát, mít a umět?
- High school education with practice or University degree (technical)
- Professional experience needed
- Able to use computer software: Catia V5, possibly ICEM Surt
- German or English- level B1 – B2 (Intermediate)
Co od nás můžete získat?
- Modern international work environment
- Access to state-of-the-art technologies
- Variable financial bonuses
- Training courses
- Favourable terms for leasing/buying ŠKODA cars
- Interest-free loans for new homes/home reconstructions
- 5 weeks of vacation, home office possible
- Employer contribution to pension insurance