Usage Based Insurance
ŠKODA AUTO offers its university full-time students the opportunity to gain valuable experience as interns in the Czech Republic’s biggest company in the After Sales Programmes and Products .
Co u nás budete dělat?
- Support of the project Usage Based Insurance
- Active communication with other ŠA departments
- Preparation of materials for meetings/workshops/conferences
- Preparation of regular reporting for particular project stream
- Responsinility for technical issues and project management cooperation
Co musíte znát, mít a umět?
- Full-time university studies or studies at a Business College (technical, economics)
- Knowledge of English - communicative level (English level – B2)
- Knowledge of German - fluent (German level – A1)
- Availability to stay for a period of 6 months
- MS Office, MS Windows and internet knowledge
- Ability to work 2-3 days a week (in accordance with the Head Supervisor)
- Other requirements: reliability, flexibility, willingness to learn new things, interest in project management and app testing
Co od nás můžete získat?
- Reward between CZK 120,- and CZK 140,-/hour (depending on the study phase)
- Possibility to try working with a team of experienced professionals
- Experience of working for the biggest company in the Czech Republic with a good reputation around the world
- Range of practical benefits such as: catering allowance, accommodation in the ŠKODA AUTO dormitory (limited capacity), tours around the plant and ŠKODA AUTO Museum, reduction for purchase of SW and HW Microsoft, HP and IBM and more
- Possibility of career growth within the Student Talent Pool
- Flexible working time (as agreed upon with the supervisor of the trainee program/ diploma thesis
- Possible further cooperation on diploma thesis (according to agreement with the internship program supervisor)