Foreign Language Project Assistant
ŠKODA AUTO offers an internship in the area of Technical Development:
- The ŠKODA Motorsport factory team is focusing on completing the main stage of development and subsequent homologation of a rally car, which will become ŠKODA’s representative in the rallying world. After the homologation the vehicle will be deployed in competitions, and its sale to private teams in the customer programme will begin.
Co u nás budete dělat?
- Assistance to the Project head
- Project administration
- Following of the Project schedule
- Translation of technical materials from English to German
- Preparation of background papers for meetings
Co musíte znát, mít a umět?
- Full-time university studies or studies at a Business College (technical, engineering)
- Knowledge of English - fluent level (English level – C1)
- Knowledge of German - fluent (German level – C2)
- Availability to stay for a period of 6 months
- MS Office, MS Windows and internet knowledge
Co od nás můžete získat?
- Hourly wage of 120 to 180 CZK (dependent on the level of studies)
- Subsidized meals
- Accommodation at the ŠKODA AUTO dormitory
- Flexible working hours (in accordance with the Internship/Thesis Supervisor)
- Possible further co-operation on the final thesis (in accordance with the Head Supervisor)